The Incorporation of Goldsmiths and Lyon & Turnbull are delighted to confirm that Elements 3 – Festival of Jewellery, Gold & Silver, will take place from 2nd-5th November 2017 in the stunning showrooms of Lyon and Turnbull in Central Edinburgh.
Elements is a 4-day festival of gold and silver in Edinburgh produced by the Incorporation of Goldsmiths and Lyon & Turnbull. The festival comprises of an exhibition, a varied programme of events and a selling fair showcasing some of the UK’s most exquisite work in silver and jewellery. The Incorporation and Lyon & Turnbull have a heritage of producing, exhibiting and selling work at the highest level. Most recently, six of Elements exhibitors were invited to participate at the American Craft Council Baltimore Show – one of Elements’ proudest moments! Head over to Elements gallery to see the talents previously exhibiting in the fair and for more information keep an eye on Elements website.
There makers who wish to exhibit at the 4-day selling fair in November can find more information and apply directly by filling in the online application form.
The deadline for designers to apply for the chance to exhibit at Elements is Friday 24th March. The selected exhibitors will be notified via email by Monday 3rd April.
The selling fair will run from 2nd-5th November 2017 with set up on the 1st November.
To be eligible you must meet the following criteria:
- Living and working in the UK
- Be available to attend your own stand during Element’s core hours of 11am to 6pm and for Evening Events from 6-8pm. If you can’t attend your stand for a particular period, please let us know and we can discuss arranging cover.
- Represent yourself and not act as an agent for others
A range of materials and styles are welcomed but work sold at the fair must:
- Be made of precious metal although other materials can be included
- Be compliant with the 1973 Hallmarking Act
- Be made up of individual or small batch production
- Be compliant with the current restrictions regarding CITES and materials that require licences or are prohibited.
How do I apply?
To apply and for more detailed information, please visit http://www.elementsfestival.co.uk/makers-application-form .
There, you can also download the application pack, if you prefer to send it via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or via post to:
The Incorporation of Goldsmiths
24 Broughton Street
Applications must be received by Monday 24th March 2017. Applicants will be chosen by a selection panel and if selected will be notified by email by 3rd April 2017.
Please direct all queries to Ava or Mary at telephone 0131 556 1144 or via email at email@example.com